So you have had the wonderful thanksgiving turkey dinner but what do you do with all the turkey left overs? I know in our house we have several containers of leftovers that will keep us in meals all week long..but what to do with them. Here are 10 simple suggestions for your turkey leftovers.
1. From Kraft Canada there is this Turkey Pot pie recipe that looks simple and easy.
2. WE love turkey soup over here and this Turkey Tortilla Soup looks good.
3. Turkey Quesadillas from Fine Cooking look yummy.
4. The classic Hot Turkey Sandwich with fries is a favorite in our house.
5. This Turkey Quinoa and Sweet Potato soup looks super healthy.
6. A savory turkey storangnoff looks like pure comfort foods.
7. This mushroom and turkey pasta comes from our friends at Chatelaine.
8. These Turkey and Bean Rice Wraps from Heart and Stroke looks so good and they are heart healthy.
9. This Turkey Corn Chili from Rachel Ray looks like it would be so good on a chilly fall night.
10. This Turkey and Rice Salad looked like an easy way to use up the turkey from Betty Crocker.
What are you favorite ways to use up your turkey?